Our infrastructure is crumbling, our education is degenerating,
and our social programs are going broke.
Answer: 8 years of tax cuts for the rich, 2 unfunded wars,
and rich people (and corporations) hiding their money (and profits) offshore and overseas. Our country was at it’s most prosperous period during the Clinton administration. Solutions
1) Return to the tax rate for the rich under President Clinton (39%)
2) Eliminate tax "loopholes" for corporations & the rich
3) Severe penalties for hiding money "offshore"
4) Corporations doing business in the U. S. pay taxes here
5) Elimination of all subsidies for industries that are profitable –
especially the oil companies
6) Return governmental programs for low income to pre-cut levels
Our message to our politicians:
I am requesting that you pledge to vote against any
politician, regardless of party, who does
not vote for these changes.
We will boycott the products sold by any company that contributes
to any politician that does not comply.
Write or call your Congressperson !
Directory of representatives.
Senate House of Representatives
See who donates the most to your member of Congress.